Sunday, October 30, 2011

In which I live to be twenty-two

So, yesterday was my birthday. I spent the morning in the hospital talking to Dr. Galfand, which was not really my preferred way to spend my birthday. He did actually want to keep me a bit and start another round of Chemo but Mom told him no. Which was awesome enough, but then I found out she had told him this because she had tickets to Les Miserables and I seemed well enough to go.

Best. Mom. Ever.

I'm going back to the hospital this evening, but I'm ok with that. Yesterday was awesome. The musical was great and mom took me to a fancy resturaunt and I didn't feel totally nausuous afterwards.

And it snowed.  Which I don't usually like, but it was kind of pretty.

I was actually going to use this time to contemplate my own mortality and think about what I've been through and that I never actually thought that I would live this long. But yesterday was too awesome for me to write a post like that. The world is good sometimes.

2 comments: