Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In which I come home

So, I'm back in DC now. Yeah, it wasn't a very long trip. Really I was just there for the wedding. Which was nice, by the way. It took place in my uncle's living room, everyone wore t-shirts, and one of their friends were the officiator. I don't know why, but for some reason this ceremony was more touching then a lot of weddings that I've been to that were held in a huge church. Funny how that works.

So, I made it home ok. Although I hit myself with my own luggage again. That's becoming a bad habit. It was a bit worse this time though, since I am sort of a porcelain doll at the moment. I have a huge bruise where I hit myself. I've also got a few bruises just from people bumping into me and stuff. Mom almost didn't want me to go, or at the very least not alone. But this meant a lot to Dad. And while we never had a very close relationship, this was important enough to do.

Plus, at this point I'll never know if it's going to be the last time I see him.

So I'm trying to get back into routine again. I see Dr. Forrester tomorrow. Dr. Putnam the next day. Dr. Galfand the next. And I think Dr. Galfand's gonna try and get me to stay in the hospital again. So I don't know when I'll be able to post again. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment